Sunday, February 5, 2012

Busy, busy!

Ok, I lied...well not really lied because I didn't promise I would update every week but I said I would try! But I have just been so busy, I have hardly been able to sit down.

School is starting to get busy, just keep reminding myself that this is my last real semester!! Now I am trying to decide whether or not to go to grad school, it is such a huge decision! Since I will have my undergrad degree in the same thing I would be going to grad school for I can do it through advanced standing, which means I can get it done in three semesters (summer-spring) and be done, which doesn't seem like a lot of time at all! But it will cost about $28,000!!!! And I won't be able to work at all during this time because I will be completing a series of internships. I do have six years to decide if I want to go back or not and still be able to be accepted in Advanced Standing though, and some agencies will actually pay a good portion of your way through grad school if you get hired on with just a bachelor's degree...So many decisions... this is something we will definitely be praying about!!

Other than school and internship, nothing has really been going on! The back patio finally got finished and we (as in Jason) still needs to start on the fence, of course now it has gotten colder so I have a feeling that will probably not be completed until spring! It will get done eventually though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment